Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
The services and links of our Web site
- You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
- Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
We do not:
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as contact form information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number. The information we collect is used by us to contact consumers in the normal course of business or for specific marketing activities
- Personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- Aggregate information on what Pressure Profile Systems pages consumers access or visit
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Automatically log personal data (such as email-address or domain name)
- Link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- Partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Confidentiality / Security
Errors & Omissions
- All our employees, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
- We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
This web-site service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web-site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this web-site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this web-site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this web-site or materials that may be downloaded from this web-site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this web-site and any materials available through this web-site, you do so solely at your own risk.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.